The John Marshall Law School Center for Intellectual Property, Information & Privacy Law
Leading the way in intellectual property legal education since 1940, the Center for Intellectual Property, Information & Privacy Law remains one of nation’s leading providers. In addition to nationally ranked IP programs, the Center also offers degree specializations in information technology and privacy law. Throughout the year, the Center sponsors seminars, conferences, and programs and operates a foreign study program in Beijing, China.
The John Marshall Law School
Throughout its history, The John Marshall Law School has upheld a tradition of diversity, innovation and opportunity, and has consistently provided an education that combines an understanding of the theory, the philosophy and the practice of law. Founded in 1899, The John Marshall Law School today is proud to be recognized as a dynamic independent law school, promoting excellence in all aspects of legal education.
Intellectual Property Links
- OCEAN TOMO Live IP Auctions
- US Copyright Office Homepage
- US Patent and Trademark Office (PTO)
- WIPO – World Intellectual Property Organization
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- American Intellectual Property Practice Center
- Law.com Intellectual Property Practice Center
- Findlaw Intellectual Property Center
- Pantros IP
- Patent Docs